DCNepal’s Got Talent - A Global Singing Competition brought to you by DcNepal.com
Guidelines on Submitting a Video:
- Contestants must submit their videos themselves. By submitting their videos to DCNepal, all the individuals in the video give consent to DCNepal to post their videos on DCNepal’s site.
- Contestants give consent to DCNepal to upload their videos to DCNepal’s YouTube channel and/or any other DCNepal’s affiliated channel needed to host and promote the videos
- Contestants must submit a request to email@example.com with an attached video or YouTube link to participate in the Got Talent
- Contestants are encouraged to include their full names, location, contact information, biography etc. while submitting the video
- The video should be of a good quality (free of background noise, clear audio, good visual etc.)
- The video should be live recorded; it can’t be studio recorded or altered in any way.
- The contestants can participate as an individual or a group
- Only Nepali songs will be qualified for the nomination; however, other language songs can appear under Recent Upload section
- The contest is open to all nationality as long as all the above requirements are met
- DCNepal holds the right to reject any video if any of the requirements is not met or the guidelines are not followed properly
- Upon a video submission, Dcnepal will upload your video under Recent Uploads if the video meets the requirements for the Got Talent
- If your video gets enough likes and support from the viewers, we will include your video in the next month’s Nomination where you will compete for the grand prize money.
- If you get selected in the nomination of the month, we will move your video to Nomination section for the upcoming month.
- If you get the most likes out of all the nominated videos at the end of the nominated month, you will be granted $250
If you have any questions regarding The Got Talent contest, please email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.